Things I liked:
- The suspense in the first part of the story, where nothing of interest happens but the tension is still very strong.
- The interesting plot idea
Things I did not like:
- The execution of the plot. The final plot twist is really kind of stupid and not believable at all.
- Flat characters. I mean, who is Jeremy, apart from a guy that likes to get his dick sucked? I still have no clue.
- Illogical and unnecessary plot lines. Why the horrific accident in the first pages? Why is the relationship with her agent given so much attention when it says so little?
All in all, this book left me disappointed.
Published July 30, 2019 by Audible Studios on Brilliance Audio.